Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sophia's morning routine

7:00-7:30 am

You wake up in your crib and say "ma-ma, ma-ma". I come in, and you are standing at the edge of your crib. You collect your Elmo doll and your water cup, and reach out for me to pick you up. I give you a big kiss and and then point to the open door. "Chu qu," you say, "let's go out." And I say "hao."

We walk across our apartment into our bedroom and I lay you down next to your mom. You cuddle with her and caress her face. Eventually you say "he nai-nai, ba-ba bang ya ya re". "Drink milk, dad heat it for Ya Ya."

Then we climb back into bed and you drink your milk and play with our ears. For some reason you love to play with ears when you drink your milk.

No comments: