Well, I think Sophia has started to demonstrate her fashion sense. I tried to put her little brown and pink polka dotted fleece on this morning and she would have none of that! So, I showed her a new pink coat that Puo Puo bought her and she put that on without a fight. Isn't 13 months a bit early for this attitude? Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of her in the coat, but will try to get one soon.
We webcammed with Josh today and Sophia tried to give Josh his ipod through the computer monitor. It was very cute. Every morning Sophia helps Josh put on his gorilla slippers by bringing them to him and then helping to lift up Josh's feet, then Josh let's her stand on the gorillas and they walk around the living room. Well, today, she brought the slipper to me, since Josh was not around. It was adorable and yet another sign that our little baby is growing up! TOO QUICKLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its so hard when they discover that they don't have to wear what you want them to wear. There are so many cute things they won't wear. Good luck!
Loved your comment on my post about the leaking car sunroof. It made me laugh. We have such funny memories together. Like you yelling outside my bathroom window every morning in junior high and then walking to school together.
Post a Comment